VESSIE FLAMINGO

Welcome! I'd love to hear your comments about my novel, VESSIE FLAMINGO OUTSHINING THE MOON; share the latest news about Vessie's life outside of my hard drive; and share thoughts about life in our ever-changing world.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

YouTubing

Thanks to Highlands Media Arts own, Tammy Rea, I now have writing excerpts from a whole bunch of shows I've written over the years uploaded to YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aMTIoQY_LI Animation: Thundercats, Silverhawks; CBC TV musical special "Clowns," my comedy radio show, "Fireside Stories from Lake WhaddyathinkImean," and some corporate live events and video. It's a bit under 4 minutes in length ... for your enjoyment. Big warm cheers on this brrrrrr and icy day in the north country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home